Website: SexLifeSask is committed to providing comprehensive, quality, inclusive sexual health education and access to clinical services for the people of Saskatchewan, necessary to make informed decisions about their own sexual and reproductive health at all stages of their life.
We believe that sexual health education and clinical services should:
- be comprehensive, holistic, and evidence-based.
- be sex positive, and delivered free of judgement.
- be inclusive and respectful of diversity.
- address the broad determinants of sexual health across the lifespan.
- be accessible to all people across Saskatchewan.
- include harm reduction approaches to promoting sexual health.
For access to confidential sexual health information online in Saskatchewan, please visit sexlifesask.ca